Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Transferring Your Data To Roundpartner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

We have made it possible for those who want to transfer from George to RoundPartner easy

All you need to do is a data backup in George and then upload the file in the account section on RoundPartner

And it will save all your data, automatically set up your account so it is ready to go.

We have made it possible for those who want to transfer from George to RoundPartner easyAll you need to do is a data backup in George and then upload the file in the account section on RoundPartner

And it will save all your data, automatically set up your account so it is ready to go.
That's great.

The back up is a csv file and quite easy for us to transfer, we will use same file type if someone want to leave us and go to Aworka. We hope we won't need it.

If you could tell me what the file name is called in wcp or send me your back up file we can upload it for you or if the file ends with .csv you should be able to upload it as a George file

You need r2d2 for the ework file :) the aworka file should work the same as the george , if do back up download in aworka and then upload in the 'my account' section and then import from George you back up file should end in .csv if it don't can you let me know and we build something to do it

I had a check at the window cleaning pro and it saves a .db file this a file that can be opened in a database like excel so we should be able to give that option very soon

Back