Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

feeling stupid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

ladder mitts arrived this morning & i cant close it with them on :mad: so do you take em off every time or just close the ladder 1 rung up OR am i missing something really obvious :laugh:

cheers mate, i only use ladders couple of times a week so it dont really matter, might try hitting ladder a bit lol

Just leave them one rung up, loads of people leave the ladder one rung up with the mitts mate, it's not a problemo /emoticons/biggrin.png

Top tip on it mate. Be very careful when lowering your ladder as its very easy to forget they are on there. When the ladder comes down it pushes them off, if you feel it happen....don't look up! First time I did it one landed right on the bridge of my nose. They aint as soft as you think when they land on your conk- eyes were streaming after that. lol

One rung up for me too mate, just remember to take them off when back on the Van/car, caught a little arsehole trying to take them when I was getting my boy at nursery today!

One rung up for me too mate, just remember to take them off when back on the Van/car, caught a little arsehole trying to take them when I was getting my boy at nursery today!
out of interest dyou know how much is day nursery these days? i only ask cos a customer of mine runs one from her home. i was there tday,she had 8 toddlers ,i sensed big money!!!

My sister in law does it from home and employs someone to help

Let's just say she never earnt as much working in the big glass pyramid on the building in the city

Was working for an american investment firm and jacked it to do that

out of interest dyou know how much is day nursery these days? i only ask cos a customer of mine runs one from her home. i was there tday,she had 8 toddlers ,i sensed big money!!!
A lot mate, think it's around £400 per month up here for childminders so she's onto a winner with 8 of the little buggers. I firefighter up here that's not long retired set up a nursery center and took in 80 kids within the first week. Plenty of money in it.

your nerves would be shot and have to spend your money on shrinks

eh mine would be

actually mine are now

Back