Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

europe in or out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Out

Brussels to my knowledge is being run by people we haven't voted for, the decision maker in Belgium is too far left wing for my liking.

Anyway I don't like how Europe is becoming lately, Britain cope fine before the European Economic Community was formed so we should be fine if we choose to leave.

When i lived in Scotland I loved the way so many houses flew the Saltaire or had it painted on the garage or shed can't do that with the George Cross or Union Jack
Sent from my E2303 using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Who says you cant?

I have a 6 by 4ft st. Georges on a pole bolted to my garage that flys all year round. (wouldn't have a union flag as I'm an English independent). There is no law against it

I am of english and irish descent

I am just as entitled to fly the english, irish or union flag

One would make me a patriotic irishman

One would make me a racist

That is what 100% disagree with

This is England and why can't we be proud of that?

I am not english but i hope the uk votes out and start the domino effect so my country can get out cause eu is shiit and only gets worse, and all the politicans do is lick Merkel in the butt. I want my country out, eu has failed. Just heard last week That the officials fron France said we would have to get used to being bombed by terrorist in the future. Wtf look how far it has come out of control.

Who says you cant?I have a 6 by 4ft st. Georges on a pole bolted to my garage that flys all year round. (wouldn't have a union flag as I'm an English independent). There is no law against it
Come catch a glimpse of the flags in northern Ireland , you've NEVER seen the likes off it :party:

I'm in Scotland so to me its abit of a double edge sword

I'm firmly in the out camp but an out vote might trigger another referendum on Scottish independence and to me that's worse

I'm British 1st and Scottish 2nd

out. it will help getting british companys started up again to sell british products. all of which has dissapeared. put that money back into english companys.

germany never beat us in the war, they are winning now.

GREAT BRITAIN,

not EURO BRITAIN.

Ireland has had flags for a long time, UNION JACK,

TRICOLOUR

THE COUNCIL WOULDNT DARE tell residents to take them down.

they are loyal, patrons.

the english dont stick togeather. if they did we wouldnt be in this dielema as britain is now.

Back