Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best cleaning liquid ?

All Round Cleaning

What is the best cleaning liquid you guys use ? I used the unger's liquid myself yesterday and tbh i wasnt impressed with it at all it doesnt lather up and generaly seems rather pooh .

If ya talking trad Gav, I'm not even gonna bother buying Unger or similar. Been testing on some big shop windows I do near me so I can keep an eye on it and the shine I'm getting and how long it stays that way is best by far with ecover & vinegar in rainwater. Needs a real good squirt of ecover but squeegee glides well enough.

Just plain old Fairywashing upliquid, if it cleans your glasses and pots well, then it does the same on windows!

I don't see the point in putting vinegar myself??

iv just used a bottle of ettore stuff and is very good but going to try fairy if there aint any diffrance i wont be buying big window cleaning names agine

Just plain old Fairywashing upliquid, if it cleans your glasses and pots well, then it does the same on windows!

I don't see the point in putting vinegar myself??
Cleans just as well without, I just like the smell lol.

I only had it because it was in with the tradders starter kit from the cleaning warehouse . Wont be using it again tbh ik go get some ecover from tesco's for the couple of jobs i got lined up next week .

You like the smell of vinegar dodger ?
Nah just kiddin but I don't put enough in to make it smell really bad anyway. Ecover is definitely best for me but putting a squirt of vinegar in the water really does give the glass a better shine I reckon on glass and white frames.

I think it is depend on cleaning type means which type of cleaning you want to do? For example hot water with vinegar for carpet cleaning and orange oil for furniture cleaning. There are many cleaning products are also available in market.

I think it is depend on cleaning type means which type of cleaning you want to do? For example hot water with vinegar for carpet cleaning and orange oil for furniture cleaning. There are many cleaning products are also available in market.
We're window cleaners mate

I have to agree iKlear is the best. I use it for all my electronics. They give you plenty of spare cloths, a nice big cloth and several travel wipes.

Latest Posts

Back