Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have an 84ah leisure battery. Leisure batteries meant to be better than a car bat, but u can use car bats.

Depends on the draw of your pump...do you have a flow controller?

I think someone told me once that a 100psi pump will draw around 5amps from battery, so it'd only last 4hrs...but I think the draw is a less if using flow controller.

Don't quote me on that, but I'd defo go for the 85.

How much is it? I'll try put a link of the one i got from ebay, 85ah, £56.00 delivered.

I will be getting a 100psi pump and varistream..

I will find out tomorrow I have a mate works in a garage that sells them so will hopefully be cheaper than anywhere else.

I will be getting a 100psi pump and varistream..

I will find out tomorrow I have a mate works in a garage that sells them so will hopefully be cheaper than anywhere else.
it is a bit dark at the moment but i will look tomorrow if you want me to but i can tell you it is worth getting a split relay as well knowing you always have a full battery is great especially in the winter when it has to do the immersion heater as well

it is a big boy /emoticons/biggrin.png.my mate works in a garage and got me it for £85.00 so not to bad . the way i think is a bit like when i fitted a rad in the bathroom go for a bigger btu radiator as you can, you can turn it down but if you get a smaller one and it is at it max you can turn it up if needed

Back