Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Better Than Ecover

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sorry chip must have missed that one or never commented as i did not try it before. Are you still using it ? You are right looking at the contents it seems to have more or less the same stuff as ecover.

mark still using flash / ecover for the last month really good ,even in the sun .using the unger clips on my squeegee i have had mixed reports about the clips but really working for me

Yeah use it most of the time, as mentioned, not sure if there's any superiority, think it glides a tad better, but don't measure the amounts so inconclusive.

I'm not impressed with flash don't see any difference to ecover with vinegar to be honest, might give this stuff a quick go though just for the heck of it.

I'm not impressed with flash don't see any difference to ecover with vinegar to be honest
Well, I found a massive difference Dodger.....saves me loads of money :Image9: .

Using the Flash instead of the Vinegar, I find I'm not pining for a bag of chips anymore = less vists to the chippy = more money in my pocket :Image13: .

Back