Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Can I Fit This Tap Better?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I can't afford an aquadapter and I don't want to be carrying a long length of hose in my hand whilst working. So I fitted the tap to the pole, but the hose gets all tangled up with each other. Any ideas how I can attach it better?

******, can't post a pic on a tablet (can't find paste option)

The longer the pole the bigger the loop unfortunately best bet to put tap near end of pole hose and attach to belt via tap holster but the hose is now on the ground with longer poles if you know what I mean

Here, off my phone
IMAG0185.jpg

Shame the taps are so big as you could put a few in line and switch the one you need if any one understands that but they would still snag everything as you pull the hose

I drag mine around just bend over n turn it off /emoticons/smile.png but this will wear the tap out n i needed a new tap last month, the tap lasted me 7 months /emoticons/smile.png

I drag mine around just bend over n turn it off /emoticons/smile.png but this will wear the tap out n i needed a new tap last month, the tap lasted me 7 months /emoticons/smile.png
Have you tried protector balls?

@ squeak, I see what you're saying but I want to be able to turn the water off while the pole is extended ie between one bedroom window then across to the next. Might have to save for an aquadapter.

@ squeak' date=' I see what you're saying but I want to be able to turn the water off while the pole is extended ie between one bedroom window then across to the next. Might have to save for an aquadapter.[/quote']Save for it, there good

Here, off my phone
IMAG0185.jpg
Them taps are no good strapped to the pole. Take the cable ties off and just hold the tap in your hand. You can easily flick on and off with your fingers while still holding the pole.. I don't know why you guys put this at the top of the pole? What do you do when your pole is up 30ft? This wee tap is good easy and quick.. I kept about 5-6 foot after the tap to the hose reel so the tap at end of microbore hose/tap stays on the ground...

Check YouTube for gardiners videos, Alex shows how it's done.. I had 2, both broke but was able to make 1 out of them, so I replaced the other with an aquadapter and now feel better not having to hold that wee tap anymore..

Back