Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That's me done till 2015

I had some difficulty getting a licence as I didn't adjust too well when I left the army and got in trouble for banging a few heads. I luckily had witnesses to say I was just defending myself :hehehe:
Being a bouncer isn't what it used to be nowadays , talk to the customer **** ,, years ago it was easier to control a situation by knocking the guy out

Cleaned sainsburys windows at St Albans a few times m8 if you know it bloody huge job
Beautiful place st albans, been there many times but never been to sainsburys, i will keep a look out for it when i go lol :hey:

Do u work st albans area? Love the pubs

Beautiful place st albans, been there many times but never been to sainsburys, i will keep a look out for it when i go lol :hey:
Do u work st albans area? Love the pubs
No I'm in the midlands m8, use to clean windows and jetwash store fronts and petrol station canopies for sainsburys

Or a change of career m8

i do wander some times.....still will get a cuppa and a fiver tip musnt grumble...

our the house is ...a bit full...the eldest has come home with a bloomin rabbit in a cage and bales of hay....not a space anywhere in the house...but the dog is funny ....he is just staring at the rabbit with his lips a droolin.

the teles on but i havent heard a word...

great reading these posts...doing one on monday doesnt look so bad now..mind you if the one in the corner spots me and the one in the other corner...betta do a runner...

..ahhh xmas dont you just love it.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i do wander some times.....still will get a cuppa and a fiver tip musnt grumble...
our the house is ...a bit full...the eldest has come home with a bloomin rabbit in a cage and bales of hay....not a space anywhere in the house...but the dog is funny ....he is just staring at the rabbit with his lips a droolin.

the teles on but i havent heard a word...

great reading these posts...doing one on monday doesnt look so bad now..mind you if the one in the corner spots me and the one in the other corner...betta do a runner...

..ahhh xmas dont you just love it.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Sounds chaos m8 /emoticons/smile.png must be nice having all your kids there

My kids will be working over christmas as are both in the ambulance service like so many people in front line services.

today being mad friday i think your kids will be pretty busy smurf if they working mother in law use to work in a and e says it was mad busy on this day mostly young uns been in a scrap or something

Unfortunately dealing with drink related incidents is all part of their job all year round not just at Christmas.

It is down to the mentality of youngsters today that seem to think when they have too much to drink they can call for an ambulance to use it as a taxi service to get them home.

It costs the tax payer £250 for every ambulance to attend a drunk that more often than not is not a medical emergency at all. Whilst they are tied up dealing with drunks some really poorly person has to wait for an ambulance crew to turn up to give them life saving intervention and sadly some the wait is too long die as the result of some drunks actions.

Youngsters in my book should be billed for wasting precious resources then they should think twice in getting in such a state in the first place.

It is down to the mentality of youngsters today that seem to think when they have too much to drink they can call for an ambulance to use it as a taxi service to get them home.
It costs the tax payer £250 for every ambulance to attend a drunk that more often than not is not a medical emergency at all. Whilst they are tied up dealing with drunks some really poorly person has to wait for an ambulance crew to turn up to give them life saving intervention and sadly some the wait is too long die as the result of some drunks actions.

Youngsters in my book should be billed for wasting precious resources then they should think twice in getting in such a state in the first place.
In some countries charge for unnecessary call has been introduced

I can finish if I want to but there's 3 days this week so thought I might go mad and make 600 this week and 600 next week and buy a telly in January sales

Sent from my SM-G900F using Window Cleaning Forums, powered by appyet.com

There is more things to life than working all hours godsend...I'm not into material things myself but needs must and all that I suppose. :rolleyes:

I can finish if I want to but there's 3 days this week so thought I might go mad and make 600 this week and 600 next week and buy a telly in January sales
Sent from my SM-G900F using Window Cleaning Forums, powered by appyet.com

yep just happy to see all the kids and get some nice naps in....:Dbloomin rabbit chewed through my telephone power supply....but ...its just so godam lovely..ahhhhh

got my xmas pressie anyway...a chromecast...makes my old tv smart and i can watch anything from utube to any films...my type of xmas.../emoticons/biggrin.png

There is more things to life than working all hours godsend...I'm not into material things myself but needs must and all that I suppose. :rolleyes:
If I could help it...once I start working I cannot stop, more work leads to more work more customers and more work, I am not good at saying 'no'.

Got home yesterday and it looks like the missus has a chest infection or flu starting. So just going to work today and take Wednesday off to help look after my boy

Latest Posts

Back