Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Before, During & After Pics

Tuffers

Done this morning.

67EC44EF-3DB0-4E54-BC36-E30FA69DCF5B_zpslkehh34w.jpg

06911AC0-739C-4041-8B8A-D2E35EA43B3E_zpsuto42qj8.jpg

5E81816F-CCC1-4BEC-AEB8-7658C7CCBC6F_zpsogmplqn7.jpg

Used the usual sill brush with fan jets and diluted Virosol.

Pics look good apart from you did not clean the small gap on the fascia under the guttering @Tuffers as I can still see a dirt line.

You half a job or should that be bob a job /emoticons/biggrin.png

great job tuffers , dont mind smurf them jobs are only a distant memory to him now :laugh: imagine a man of his high standards being to tight fisted to service his van /emoticons/tongue.png

Thank you Mr shine. I was happy and I also got a text off the custy thanking me.

I dunno, I put pics up for people to look at / copy and get a slating!

Sorry @Tuffers but I suffer from ocd when it comes to cleaning stuff. Therefore I would not be happy leaving a gutter line even if the customer said it looked great. A dt stiff angled just right will get under the guttering to get most of it off. If I still think it looks bad and the fascia has tiger stripes I will get my ladders out and finish it off by hand or use a pad on a pole.

Using a sill brush I've found is not really the best brush to use as like you say will not get right under the gutter.

There is no brush available to date with long enough bristles for that task to make it easy so guess we have to make do with what we can.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You my joke but sometimes it’s better to replace really old stuff as no matter how good you are you can't work miracles.

ha your not foolin me you just put up new guttering....:rofl: great job..great pics..

Back