Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New SLX 22

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Looking forward to a full day using the SLX tomo with a stiff still brush, never used a gardener pole before for a full day. Also purchased a flocked sill brush with fan jets for gutter cleaning.

Is it morning yet

Looking forward to a full day using the SLX tomo with a stiff still brush, never used a gardener pole before for a full day. Also purchased a flocked sill brush with fan jets for gutter cleaning.
Is it morning yet
:thumbsup:

Nice one.../emoticons/smile.png

Yes it is but a bit early to start yet /emoticons/biggrin.png

Is it morning yet

Yes it is but a bit early to start yet /emoticons/biggrin.png

Would've been a bit late to start last night /emoticons/tongue.png.. :whistle:...

but now is nice'n'early to start :thumbsup: :rofl:

brilliant poles pal, i had clx before and theyre not a bad pole but the stiffness and slightly lighter pole is so much better, im toying about getting the extreme now but not sure if they will be as strong and reliable as the slx as i treat it mean lol and ive heard too many stories of them snapping!

What size pole was it and exactly what was he doing at the time when it snapped.

My mate had a extreme snapped at base of one of the sections and was almost new, not worth the money in my view

extreme 22
He thinks he did it closing a window, he complained to Gardiners and they said it was "neglect", closing windows with poles is part and parcel of the job I do it all the time especially on new cleans where I give the frames a good soaking, if it's gonna break closing a window then surely it's gonna break if the pole falls on the ground.

Back