Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner flocked sill brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Which one?
Well I would go on your recommended one Richard. I've got 4 Gardiner brushes at present. Medium mixed, Std Sill brush, Flocked and Fully Flocked.

Thank you, look forward to trying one out. I'll be a convert I'm sure.
clear.png

If anyone should get a free brush it should be me for starting the post, plus I've had a virus for 3 weeks now it's changed into another cold last night sneezed all over wife's back she said, been in bed all day, I need cheered up n the only way is getting a new brush- hybrid please richard:) sniff sniff acccchhhhooooo oh I'm soo ill, please

Richard,

Thanks for sending me a free complete set of your lovely brushes. Cant wait to try them all out! :rofl:

If anyone should get a free brush it should be me for starting the post, plus I've had a virus for 3 weeks now it's changed into another cold last night sneezed all over wife's back she said, been in bed all day, I need cheered up n the only way is getting a new brush- hybrid please richard:) sniff sniff acccchhhhooooo oh I'm soo ill, please

My sympathies windowsurfer, (for your wife)

I’m in the middle of updating the website, with new photo’s and text, I will put some free stuff on when I get to that stage, sidetrack, angle adapters, brush etc.

Mr Alex Gardiner what is the description/ intended use of the new flocked sill brush :thumbsup: will you be updating the pdf brush guide:thumbsup:thank you

Back