Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im Outta Here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

12 days I will be gone. Don't have to much fun without me.

Think of me whilst I fly to Cyprus, transfer to ship, then go Turkey twice/Greece/Israel for 2 days . then finish 3 nights in Cyprus.

Beer/cocktails/sunshine and NO WORK

BLISS.

dam, got all excited then, thought you was leaving the forum too! lol

oh well no party now then! :Image13:

have a good holiday!

Have fun. Like all holidays it a soon be over & your be back in the cold dreading the day to go back to work. I'm happy tonite lol.

Have a great time

Just got back last week shaz,

Weather is gorjus, first week was a nice breeze last week breeze dissapeared and it was scorchin.

Never been cyprus, it was good, apart from it being full of Russians, apparently cyprus was in debt years ago and they bailed them out and now cyprus and turkey have been invaded lol.

Im not kidding either it wasnt like any of them were nice they were all tw**s, every single woman that walked past us gave my woman a dirty look, we thought it was cuz we were young and had a son, but we met a english couple that didnt have a kid and they said they were exactly the same wit her, she thought it was cuz she was too fat (as there all stick thin). Even the cypriot ppl dont like them.

I tell you what is was ace though, i were mortal one night on the stage with the top off singin bob marley - no woman no cry....to many sambukas after a mate won on the bingo lmao

Depressed as hell though, all that buildup to it, we booked it 6 month in advanced. Even now writing this message, i have my watch on and i cant bare to change it back to english time. Had the curtains shut since we got back so we cant see the weather.

Ayia napa is the place to be, we rented a car or buggie for transport, down there every night havin a slap up meal, beutiful food spesh the mexicans.

The beaches are crystal! U dont need goggles, best beaches in the world, nissi beach

Have a good one shazzy! Watch out for the sharks

Thanks guts. Sounds good andy, went Cyprus 23 years ago...but different area. Now leaving for airport. :Image13:

I just did 2 weeks in the canaries - 1 week lanzarote, 1 week fuerteventura. The time off is great... its when you return home this time of year thats a major kick in the balls!

I just did 2 weeks in the canaries - 1 week lanzarote, 1 week fuerteventura. The time off is great... its when you return home this time of year thats a major kick in the balls!
I still havnt changed back the time on my watch, gets me this though every time. Im STILL wounded

Back