Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UKIP appreciation thread.

Okay one issue at a time.

Benefits

The EU immigrants pay more in tax than they receive in benefits.

It's a fact ukip are very quiet about.

In reality UK is financially stronger as a result of migrant workers and we all know how important that is at the moment.

Gotta clean more windows, I'll be back.........

The current immigration policy is in my eyes incredibly racist, and UKIPs not at all, which is ironic considering the media.

Current system - if you are lucky to be born in the right place you can walk straight in and have all the benefits our country has no problem at all, if you are born in the wrong place (that includes our Commonwealth brothers and sisters in Australia, Canada etc) then you have to apply, wait, fill out forms, wait, hope, continue to wait and chances are still not get in.

UKIPs system (which is the same as Canada and Australia and not seen as racist in the slightest) - everyone has an equal chance of getting in if you fit the criteria we have set at the time, for example we need more electricians, we need more plumbers etc.

Mass immigration has crippled the NHS, we don't have the schools or the infrastructure to cope with them all, we have entire areas of towns and citys that are no longer English or British.

Its not about tax paid in/ benefits paid out, what about the NHS? what about the schools etc etc.

I have nothing wrong with immigration, and neither does UKIP, what I have a problem with is having absolutely no control of our own borders, what country doesn't;t have control of its own borders? and I don't agree with the amount of immigration and the speed of it, it needs to slow down and those entering the country should want to be part of us and our culture not just what they can get out of it, it isn't creating a bigger stronger country it is undermining it.

Then you have the white flight issue.

I was reading about an old lady who's family had lived on the same street for generations, within 10 years she was the only white woman left on the street, the immigrants wouldn't talk to her or serve her in the shops so she ended up being forced out of her family home as she felt like a stranger in her own street/town and country.

This is simply unacceptable.

mass immigration is great if you are a big business owner

as i heard if ya dont like it plenty waiting to take your place

hence they nearly all want to stay in e.e.c bless them :rolleyes:

the rich get richer and keep working class down

the gap between rich and poor gets wider every government term

doesnt affect you in your detached country residence and private health care and schools etc

mass immigration is a tool used by politicians and very rich to increase profits and keep wages low.

its class war being waged and every unskilled foot that steps into this country is an unwitting soldier to weaken the average mans strength in his/her own country

Okay one issue at a time.
Benefits

The EU immigrants pay more in tax than they receive in benefits.

It's a fact ukip are very quiet about.
Wrong. That study was biased and didnt take into consideration use of schools, hospitals, roads and other things that have had to be paid for by taxes....infrastructure which they haven't lived here long enough to pay towards- this in itself is a benefit.

In reality UK is financially stronger as a result of migrant workers and we all know how important that is at the moment.
Only for the wealthiest at the top is this true. They benefit from cheap labour for their businesses, and cheap gardeners and nannys. For those at the bottom, there's nothing to be gained- just wage compression, increased competition in the jobs market, increased hospital waiting times, lack of school places etc.

Google new hindu temple in wembley

They have turned a whole area into a completely asian area with temples and mosques everywhere it is Middlesex not India

Still biased. Its still slanted toward the growth of the economy for the few at the top, while the people at the bottom suffer.

Regarding temples, there's a church in every village but you don't hear people moaning? This country was pagan long before the Christian Anglo Saxons decided to join Britain. Bloody incomers.
I think the thing that pisses people off the most is the preferential treatment they get because its a mosque- no one has the guts to say no. I'm still waiting to see if my planning permission to build a church in mecca gets approved, fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Back to work for me, it's hard being the son of an immigrant!I'll be back....
Who cares. I'm not pure English blood myself (Army dad married Cypriot) but that has nothing to do with it. Immigration was under control back then. The mistakes are recent, and IMO it has nothing to do with race/hate, its numbers. FWIW even my Cypriot mum is voting UKIP.

When mentioning the NHS could we please refer to its new name of the IHS please. The international health service.

What about the ones that pay no tax & just claim benefits & child allowance.

The one that get to use the IHS

The ones that get schooling & xtra teachers put on if there English is bad.

The one that's not put a single penny into any of these.

Get houses. Child allowance to send home. Millions of them.

Then wonder why our doctors queues are so long. Why our schools are overcrowded. Why there's not enough housing. Yes we need the doctors plumbers ect but the scroungers. I don't thing so. As someone once said. Turn up at Dover & there's a sign saying.

Welcome to England

This way for benefits.

It's got beyond a joke

We are w weak country & no ones got the balls to change it. Ukip might??

And no I'm not racist at all.

Just on another note my parents moved to Spain in 1992. 22 years they had to have private health care or pay if they didn't have it. So it's not the same in Spain so why in our weak country. Coz we got no BALLS.

I have always said if you haven't paid in to the system for at least 2 years you should be entitled to nothing

Also i know plenty of people looking for work but when i worked on the olympics job we ran the warehouse with about 70 polish russian and lithuanian agency guys with just a handfull of english as they are happy with shite conditions for poor money and by doing so lowering the basic wage employers are willing to pay and keeping british people out of work

Enoch powell said this and got called racist but it is just looking out for our countries best interests

I will challenge anyone who calls me racist as that is not what it is at all

'Racist' is just a word now that lefties use when they are losing a political argument. Its lost its true meaning.

Still biased. Its still slanted toward the growth of the economy for the few at the top, while the people at the bottom suffer.

I think the thing that pisses people off the most is the preferential treatment they get because its a mosque- no one has the guts to say no. I'm still waiting to see if my planning permission to build a church in mecca gets approved, fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Who cares. I'm not pure English blood myself (Army dad married Cypriot) but that has nothing to do with it. Immigration was under control back then. The mistakes are recent, and IMO it has nothing to do with race/hate, its numbers. FWIW even my Cypriot mum is voting UKIP.
I could dig out scores of articles like this, but you're just call them biased.

Now that's biased itself isn't it?

The proliteriat have and always will always suffer, regardless of who rules. That's capitalism.

Do they receive preferential treatment? (You mean planning?) Compared to a Christian church or synagogue? I've not experienced this. From where I'm sat, the Christians have pretty much done what they've wanted in this country, by using power and fear to intimidate the masses. Are there any other faiths that have unelected peers in the House of Lords, like the Christian bishops? Don't think so.

What is 'pure English'? I find that concept deeply disturbing. To many Aryan parallels.

I havnt mentioned 'race' or 'hate'?

????

For what it's worth, I won't be voting UKIP. I'll be voting None of the above.

I don't agree with the vile hatred that ukip spew out, but i support their right to do so and welcome the debate!

I couldn't care less about the benefit or not to the economy I also dislike religion full stop of all kinds.

What I do care about is watching English and British people being forced out of their own towns and city's, I dislike people coming into the country and instead of trying to fit in and mix with the natives they take over an area and turn it into the area they came from.

I remember the day working on site a load of storage units turned up, then the next day a bus, literally load of Polish chaps turned up and were living in the units going site to site, they paid no rent, no electric, no council tax, no bills at all, sent all their money back to Poland, fair play to them they are working the system to their benefit as everyone does, but how on earth can a British worker compete with that? he has a family at home to feed, he has bills to pay, he has rent or a mortgage, he can't compete its that simple, so sure the economy is doing better for that, but at who's expense?

Can you please point out where UKIP have said something vile and racist please, be specific.

Oh and before anyone thinks any of that is racist as I am sure some will, a good friend of mine is called Lezchek (spelling wrong no doubt) who I have known for some time and send presents to Poland to his son at Xmas and birthdays.

Same here Diwrnach

I have good polish friends from a previous job

And can speak a bit of it

Back