Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shoulders just about recovered

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Beccy

Did the whole of this last week for the first time. Been doing the ground floor regularly for years and had been wondering when they'd ask about getting it all done!

d7478e537e9c90ba2e6d5b718de3c2ca.jpg

It's a T shaped building, so more than half of it is round the back. Hope they don't want it done too often now or I might break!

Did the whole of this last week for the first time. Been doing the ground floor regularly for years and had been wondering when they'd ask about getting it all done!
d7478e537e9c90ba2e6d5b718de3c2ca.jpg

It's a T shaped building, so more than half of it is round the back. Hope they don't want it done too often now or I might break!
Tell me you didn't use the tank on your bike :confused:

Good job @Beccy Hope you charged well for that
Maybe not quite well enough, not too badly, but it did take longer than I thought. Live and learn!

Tell me you didn't use the tank on your bike :confused:
I did! But I had another tank too lol. Which reminds me, I haven't posted pics of my new setup yet.... I recently built a car trailer for doing some of my bigger jobs and jobs too far to cycle to /emoticons/smile.png it's awesome, but I'll always love the bike.

Latest Posts

Back