Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao Alex gardiner

Podrikk007

Hi. Do your clamps fit on brodex poles?

Changed mine a week ago and they are broken already. Cheap rubbish. Still saving up for sl-x 22 :huh:

Gav when you get the backpack delivered to you... And when you have experienced using it.... It would be really great if you could submit a review on this forum /emoticons/biggrin.png give it a rating out of 10 /emoticons/smile.png

So all the other members can see what it is like.

I will do Harunh as soon as i get it , but tbh I have not as yet had any notifications sent etc to say it has been dispatched

but its been paid with via paypal .

But saying that it says they will be shipping the first batch out on friday the 1st so if it was posted on friday I would imagine it would be here maybe some time this week .

not another site where every one wants to kiss alexs ass ... why dont you phone him and ask instead of putting Swear word! on here

Please refrain yourself from speaking like that sparkle. This is a community to share and discuss experiences with many suppliers and Alex is very helpful to have with us

Sparkle it's not kissing anyones RS it's called communicating between the parties if you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you go to CIU . You may just fit in nicely over there .

Sparkle it's not kissing anyones RS it's called communicating between the parties if you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you go to CIU . You may just fit in nicely over there .
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Latest Posts

Back