Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hobbies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Just got home from darts i play Friday for a local team and Saturdays for super league team called Bridport only one more game to go to the end of season . Just wondered what anybody has as a hobby

I did do motocross up until recently, im scared I break a bone and can't work now, I need to look for a new hobby think I might get back into fly fishing.

Are you getting a bit senile Mark?. You started a near identical thread just over a month ago (18/3) ***led 'other interests', where you told us how you play darts and football and asked what everyone else does!.

oddly enough, i seem to remember the last thread was posted in the wee small hours too!

I was away out for a bit of fishing today, haven't been out in over a year was good crack!! Bought a dart board a while ago but haven't done much throwing.. Haven't really got time for a hobby ffs

carp fishing i love it been known to go to the lake for an over ***ht session and come back a week later

Are you getting a bit senile Mark?. You started a near identical thread just over a month ago (18/3) ***led 'other interests', where you told us how you play darts and football and asked what everyone else does!.
Sorry about that i remember now bloody drink lol

^Lol he's getting old

Hey mark where's the caravan vid?
I have got a couple of videos i want to put on but me and computers are not getting on recently . Remember last week i tried to get my logo and reduce to size i have done something and now the files are to big so i need to find a way to reduce the files . you boys hopefully will be suffering this week watching the vids /emoticons/wink.png

My hobby is poking badgers with spoons ....

I have an intrest in the zeitgeist movement ,new world order etc etc ... its very intresting once you get into it oh and playing poker on facebook lol .

I have an intrest in the zeitgeist movement ,new world order etc etc ... its very intresting once you get into it oh and playing poker on facebook lol .

Poking badgers with spoons lol I've not heard that in years lol reminds me of a Tshirt I used to have

Road biking, rock climbing, roller skating, mtb'ing, kite surfing, etc, etc

My mates call me sport billy :-/ In the past I've done surfing, windsurfing, diving, kick boxing, cricket, canoing, kayaking, bodyboarding to name a few, still got all the gear in the garage.

I listen to music, and yes I KNOW everyone spends a lot of time listening to music, but I really love music, all kinds.

Classical, soul, dance... everything, and I spend most of my time listening to music, at work, at home.

I also am interested in Astronomy and Biblical archeology.

I don't have many active hobbies but I do go on walks and plan to climb Tryfan in Wales in the next month of so.

Picture:

View attachment 332

iv always loved my motocross and my mountain bikes but one had to go for the wfp system lol. so its mountain bike only for now haha

my good freind races amca superclass.. last season he spent 22 grand .. or rather his dad did lol. i think thats where a hobby goes too far. love the sport tho

Back