Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

collection's

R

Ryan

anyone actually collect anything ?

i collect Renault scale models so anything i can find really

started to collect BMW now also :]

also collect £2 coins lol bit sick but got £600 odd last year in them :]

Renault scale models?, that is a pretty specific area mate, any particular reason?.

Up at 5:30-6 every morning, bed about 12-1am long days and hard work, because they are young 2,3,4,5 & 11, just normal routine now so I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Only because my first car was a clio and been to french car show every year since i was 16

and i own a clio Williams myself so just cant afford the scale models i buy lol r5 maxi Renault 5 apline clio v6 ect

enjoying searching for bmws now tho bit more expensive tho lol

gd work paul sounds like u got a busy life fella

I also collect £50 notes but never seem to find any so I've got 0 up to now but I want too lol

Very busy wc never seem to rest lol that's why I like it on here it's relaxing for me sad life lol

I collect Britains soldiers which i have done for about 30 years i had to insure them so i put them on you tube to get a idea on what they were worth i got offered £15,000 but i am not selling i love them .

I collect records. Got 100s and a Beatles one valued at £7000 and quite a few in between £100-£1000. Also got 2 50s record players. All hidden safely away. There towards my pension fund and my kids. Lots of old 78s as well from 40s-50s. Have a play every now and again with them all. Used to collect football annuals but took up to much room so sold them all.

I used to collect hot wheels cars, but had to stop due to lack of space!. Must have about 300 or so, packed away in shoe boxes just now. Once we get into a bigger house i will find some means to display them, even if its only in a shed!, and might even start buying more.

mark thay are awesome mate

iv spent about a grand on my cars but nothing that big thats crazy lol

15k i would be a house for me lol /emoticons/tongue.png

I collect rhinos (not live ones) , jade, wood,plastic,metal etc. got about 30ish- no real value just fun.

I am also into rhino philosophy.

I got quite a fair size scalextric set up in the loft which i am struggling to find time to complete as i want to fully landscape it. now f1 is now on again will prob get interested again

Back