Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man pants moment -oops!

Smurf

I've Just had a fart and followed through....Time for that nice looking nurse to give me my bed bath now.

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back in a mo as I have to waddle over to the bathroom and get cleaned up myself as I don't really have a nurse to sort me out.More's the pity /emoticons/sad.png

Panic over as just was a wet one...

Thought I would like to share as I'm very bored now and am running out of energy so need a nap now. All this not working and looking after a little one is very tyring for an old fart like me.

You spend the first year wishing they would speak and the next 25 wishing they would shut up

3 year old but god is she hard work.
Lol, They can be exhausting. We have a 5 year old, a 3 year old of our own and we have a 2 year old foster child with us at the moment. Sometimes I get home from work and walk into a war zone and have been very tempted to turn around and go right back out again. /emoticons/biggrin.png

It was a long time ago since I draged mine up so had forgoten how much hard work they can be,

I've Just had a fart and followed through....Time for that nice looking nurse to give me my bed bath now./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back in a mo as I have to waddle over to the bathroom and get cleaned up myself as I don't really have a nurse to sort me out.More's the pity /emoticons/sad.png
:turd: Happens

Well done SPCleaningA friend of mine fosters

Lots of kids need people like you
Thanks Daveyboy. The wife and I have both seen children in need, in our past professions, (she taught children with disabilities) so its good to do something to help a few.

My wife teaches a blind kid in primary school and she finds it very rewarding

She will be teaching the teachers soon working for Hertfordshire visually impaired team

She can read and type braille

Reckon it would be easier running a zoo than looking after mine most days. And another on its way too. Tuffering can lead to trouble, but it's cheaper than turning the heating on

Panic over as just was a wet one...
Thought I would like to share as I'm very bored now and am running out of energy so need a nap now. All this not working and looking after a little one is very tyring for an old fart like me.
dirty get

Back