Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you drive?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What I was gonna say is there a really good engine, the injector seals fail, the turbos are know to fail and the injectors themselves can and do fail.

The injector seals are a piece of cake to change it's just alot of bits have to come off to do them then you have to decoke the engine,

Turbos, you can change the cassette in side the turbo at a quater of the cost of a turbo,

Injectors a simple bolt in part but you need the correct ones .

One thing I will say is if you've had any of these parts changed on your cars or vans is immediately changed the oil filter and engine oil NOW or the problem will happen again as the seals and injector tips will be floating round your engine causing more damage. I'd also highly advice taking the sump off and cleaning the oil pick up strainer as iv seen alot of debris trapped in them

What I was gonna say is there a really good engine, the injector seals fail, the turbos are know to fail and the injectors themselves can and do fail.
The injector seals are a piece of cake to change it's just alot of bits have to come off to do them then you have to decoke the engine,

Turbos, you can change the cassette in side the turbo at a quater of the cost of a turbo,

Injectors a simple bolt in part but you need the correct ones .

One thing I will say is if you've had any of these parts changed on your cars or vans is immediately changed the oil filter and engine oil NOW or the problem will happen again as the seals and injector tips will be floating round your engine causing more damage. I'd also highly advice taking the sump off and cleaning the oil pick up strainer as iv seen alot of debris trapped in them
yes ur bang on there the injectores do also wrk loose a simple check that there tite is also a good ider its a good engine but imo the 2.0hdi is mch beta in my opinion this engine is in lots of cars oil changes need to b every 5 / 6 k not 11k like the book says i personly would avoid this engine just my view tho ofcoarse

French Car Forum • View forum - Citroën check out some of the info on here type 1.6hdi in the surch bar

1 other thing as well is i do luv the drive of the 1.6hdi i test drove a citroen berlingo an it went like a rocket the power was realy nce i sapose im used to a old 2.5d that does 0 to 60 in 10 minits lol i do like the old deisels boring an relible the way they shoud b i think in time people will move away frm deisel an get petrol as we do start stop all day an the new deisels just get cloged up i think the vauxhall 1.7dti was the best it had good power good relibilty an not to meny things to go rong cambelt intervills were 100k or 10 years lol

Those citroens are like the new fiat diesels, so much power from a Diesel engine!

My father in law has a left hooker Citroen berlingo people carrier 2012 and it's a lovely smooth motor. Only downer is he should have brought an auto for the pottering around he does in Spain with it

I used to run a xantia on veg oil.

Cheap motoring! Then they bought out the hdi common rail which ended that. Old Diesel engines where bomb proof.

10388192_1522568744671787_2083887596731029909_n.jpg

Peugeot partner 2013

40+ mpg

Great little van although I'm getting bored of it will be getting a new one in a couple of months. 

2015 e-nv200 

about 60 odd miles per charge fully loaded. Best about it is it’s properly paying for itself

i quiet like the new transit custom demo has one it does look smart as hell they have a good payload i think its 2000 kilo maby more

images
Yes me too. Swb can carry 999kg. Perfect for me.

Funny enough I spoke to a finance company this very morning about potentially getting one, £17/18K + vat he said, 5K deposit then 5yrs of £220/£250 depending on a couple of things etc

i really like them but trying to resist going down the finance route while my caddy Maxi is still running fine. 

Back