Beginner set

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Cleanliness, Aug 26, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Cleanliness

Cleanliness Guest

Hey all, new around here and new to the window game. Wanted to ask what you thought should be in the window washing bucket. So what I am thinking I should have is a sSwear word!per, cleaner, squeegee, and towels also I have a latter and some latter jacks with a plank. I am a beginner and I am sure there is more than that, so that's why I'm here.
  2. vvehicle, roof rack, rectangle bucket with lid, 12inch shampooer, 8,14 and 18 inch squeegees, sSwear word!er, box section ladders around 5.5 metres, notebook and pen, detergeant, grade a scrim or microfibre cloth, water proof trousers, jacket and boots, wallet for carrying money, notes to put through customers doors to say windows have been done, softeware database to store customers window cleaning pro or george, liability insurance at least a million quids worth, if your in Scotland a window cleaning licence. (optional mp3 pplayer)

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Colin, Colin, Colin - you forgot the most important thing - Packed Lunch. :)
  4. Ken

Ken Guest

Made me lol at least.
    I keep my packed lunch in a cooler.

5. lol, true that!

6. kars

kars Guest

sense of humour!!!!
  7. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    sandwiches would get a bit wet in the bucket,I always get the customer to make lunch