Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Phones Are You Guys Using

• Thread starter daves window cleaning
  • Start date
D

daves window cleaning

As per title what phone are you using to help with your business ???

I have just taken delivery of a samsung galaxy note 2 lte

Looks like a very good piece of kit I'm just trying it out and finding out bits an pieces .

For calls n texts - a very old Nokia with a payg sim. For email and round partner I use my iPhone or my zt think pad. All linked to my computer via google.

My missus has the first note, its good but loads of software issues and the charging port just broke so cannot use it now. But maybe just unlucky ??

I had the same iPhone 3GS from the day it was launched! It recently had to be retired and been replaced with an iPhone 5 but I'd be surprised if this phone will last as long! Really good phone though. I've got a Google Nexus 7 as well for when I'm meeting clients. It good for showing them our portfolio and how SEO works, etc and was about half the price of an iPad!

' date=' etc and was about half the price of an iPad![/quote']That's one of the main reasons I got the blackberry PlayBook, £140 for it and has 64gb memory plenty of room for storing info to show customers, round info plus a lot more.

My work phone was £15 with a free £10 top up... The screen smashed a few weeks ago tho.. I have an iPhone 4 as pleasure phone, was either going to get another iPhone 4, only £25 a month or else a Samsung galaxy ace with free Samsung tablet for £20.50 a month

I have the Samsung s3, which has all my email accounts, and use the Nexus 7, which is a fantastic bit of kit for the price and can recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting a tablet. HD quality is great.

Work phone is an old sony erickson with a good speaker that I also use for playing music while I'm working and private phone is a Motorola Razr i. I have a cheap little Android Tablet (£100) but still do business stuff on paper.

Back