Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft washing mossy tiles

View attachment 8463

I got asked to do this bungalow with a good caking of moss. Did a first coating with biowash, turned it pale yellow bit not much else. Today gave another go with aprox 5% SH but that just turned it white. I think the moss is too deep as it were. Gave it a thorough soaking but still no vast improvement. Still looking at a good few hours scraping so instead going to take out the pressure washer and just low pressure with turbo on it.

Thinking of getting a small petrol washer just for roofs as my current one I use is too much tbh. Will let you know how it goes.

View attachment 11923I got asked to do this bungalow with a good caking of moss. Did a first coating with biowash, turned it pale yellow bit not much else. Today gave another go with aprox 5% SH but that just turned it white. I think the moss is too deep as it were. Gave it a thorough soaking but still no vast improvement. Still looking at a good few hours scraping so instead going to take out the pressure washer and just low pressure with turbo on it.

Thinking of getting a small petrol washer just for roofs as my current one I use is too much tbh. Will let you know how it goes.
Have you seen my new gun green

On this note I would recommend DA multi tool for nozzle then you can spray - flip over and brush

Great on render

That's for WFP

No mate, thought i'd leave the bottom half. Going for artistic impression.

As I was just walking along the roof I was waiting for the clean areas to dry a bit for grip

12 garden sacks of moss.

I do like bungalows as they tend to have more roof area than houses. Better money

Back