Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Work Would U Lose Without Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How do you get up over balconies with a pole? Get over a deep extension when there's a wall right behind you' date=' and you can't get it for the sides either.. Sky lights on a flat roof.. There's plenty of windows out there that can't be done wfp[/quote']Do you scramble up your ladder then over into the balcony? i would get access to the house and do the window at the balcony from the balcony trad. As for your other examples where theres a will theres a way

Seems like alot of people look down on traditional window cleaning on here' date=' at the end of the day if a window is clean what bloody diference does it make theres a need for both in this industry and you wpf health and safety freaks need to get your head out of the soil [/quote']I dont lol i love using my squeegee just dont like breaking my back for £10

Gremah i agree mate ! I have both and my systems been unused in 5 months, each to there own but at the moment I prefer ladders. If that makes me an alki then we live in a strange world ?

Gremah i agree mate ! I have both and my systems been unused in 5 months, each to there own but at the moment I prefer ladders. If that makes me an alki then we live in a strange world ?

Gremah i agree mate ! I have both and my systems been unused in 5 months' date=' each to there own but at the moment I prefer ladders. If that makes me an alki then we live in a strange world ?[/quote']If it makes you an alki lol i am in stitches here
Rab c nesbitt the window cleaner

With wfp u can do big buildings etc 3 storeys etc,,
If u werent wfp and u wer trad how much work wud u lose?

I would lose over half of my work easily cos most of my work is 3 storey work
If you were trad you would not loose any work, most hard to reach windows can still be cleaned trad on a pole! only difference is you have a brush instead of an applicator on your pole! may take longer but can still be done trad! wfp has made things a bit faster! and easier hence why so many have come into the industry!

If you were trad you would not loose any work' date=' most hard to reach windows can still be cleaned trad on a pole! only difference is you have a brush instead of an applicator on your pole! may take longer but can still be done trad! wfp has made things a bit faster! and easier hence why so many have come into the industry![/quote']Absolutely

It was the last bit I was agreeing with mainly but yeah I agree with the pole as well although I am rubbish with one myself.

It was the last bit I was agreeing with mainly but yeah I agree with the pole as well although I am rubbish with one myself.
It`s like anything dodger practise! wfp takes a bit of getting used to so does trad on a pole!
think of tradding on a pole to wfp first cleans! will take you longer but with experiance you will get faster! and you will be glad you dont have to keep climbing ladders all day as this is what drains you not the window cleaning!

I do use a pole for a couple of huge garage windows so getting a bit of practise every 2 weeks. I don't seem to do too bad a job on that so probably getting better.

Whart about when someone wants done trad? Do you just turn that down all because you didnt want to do trad.
Your the cleaner ubdo it how u want /emoticons/wink.png aslong as their clean thats all that matters, i once had a customer say to me they dont like wfp and i fort they wer gna cancel me after 1 clean i told them it does a better job and they wont be dissapointed , now i do their daughters house and yesterday the women said she wantee her canopie cleaning regularly and do does her daughter /emoticons/smile.png so very good for me

How do you get up over balconies with a pole? Get over a deep extension when there's a wall right behind you, and you can't get it for the sides either.. Sky lights on a flat roof.. There's plenty of windows out there that can't be done wfp
Out of my 152 customers i clean every window theirs not 1 window i cant do /emoticons/tongue.png theirs always a way around it

Wait until you get customers who have roof lanterns H; I did one yesterday, impossible to get to all sides of the lantern with wfp.

Richard

i would'nt lose any, i use both trad and wfp. just depends what mood i'm in and what the weather is doing and if on that particular day there's some awkward trad work to do i love both. i get alot of custys asking where the wfp is sometimes and i just say "its like having a power tool, sometimes its quicker and easier to use hand tools and other times you get the power tools out"

Back