Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

small foot large mouth syndrome. .anyone else suffer from it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Just had a row up the shops

Walked past the chippy and young lad about 20 on his phone

In tracky bottoms but extremely posh accent which made me laugh

"Oh hello..can you put the oven on for the pizzas..oh maaarvelous"

Me being me walks past and says "oh maaarvelous" i what i think is a quiet voice and laugh to myself

Turns out it's not a quiet voice and he then tries to kick off

So then through my own fault and nothing he did originally I'm stood there telling him to wind his neck in before he gets himself hurt

Which he would have done by being in my face..and then i would have felt like a ******

yeh daveyboy I get the impression you could well handle anyone that says..oh maaarvelous..

no cheapie pretty much a coward who would have gone around the corner and had a good laugh.

it s a shame you didnt record it and give us all a laugh../emoticons/biggrin.png

I know cheap but my point being i could have ended up decking the guy through me being a ****

You can't expect someone not to retaliate when someone is taking the p1ss out of them

many folk are up for a scrap these days, right on the trigger , its awful.

a while ago i was driving in a narrow street and car coming towards me decided he was coming thru no matter what. As he passed me i spoke my mind "fookin waanker" , not realizing his window was right open. he then turned around to come after me and kick things off ,but changed his mind after 4 of us climbed out of the van

I always remember what my dad said....

be careful out there as they could well be a custy...

he was talking about the dopey barsteward drivers on the roads...

it is hard not to honk the hell out of some of the dozey buggers...

had one this morning through town at 22 miles per hour....driving miss daisy...keep your cool cheapie...remember what daddy said..

he could be right I suppose../emoticons/biggrin.png

like that one boar...just imagine his face...

Just had a row up the shopsWalked past the chippy and young lad about 20 on his phone

In tracky bottoms but extremely posh accent which made me laugh

"Oh hello..can you put the oven on for the pizzas..oh maaarvelous"

Me being me walks past and says "oh maaarvelous" i what i think is a quiet voice and laugh to myself

Turns out it's not a quiet voice and he then tries to kick off

So then through my own fault and nothing he did originally I'm stood there telling him to wind his neck in before he gets himself hurt

Which he would have done by being in my face..and then i would have felt like a ******
I met quite a few at Sandhurst. Really thought they were special.

I have a Devonian accent, not the low drawl but it is there never the less. Two Cadets thought they were very clever taking the P**S out of the way their Section Captain spoke. Behind my back of course. Unfortunately for them, there is always a brown noser.

I ordered them to meet me in the gym. Which they did. I throw off my uniform and told them to forget ranks. We would sort it like real men. I offered to fight them both together if they wished.

Neither one would step forward. One started to cry, so a Sergeant lead them away.

I never heard anything more.

many folk are up for a scrap these days, right on the trigger , its awful.
a while ago i was driving in a narrow street and car coming towards me decided he was coming thru no matter what. As he passed me i spoke my mind "fookin waanker" , not realizing his window was right open. he then turned around to come after me and kick things off ,but changed his mind after 4 of us climbed out of the van
I had that boar..indian guy i tried to pull out of side road turning right onto another quiet road and he decided that he would speed up coming from my left to stop me

We both nearly hit

He gets out gobbing off cos he was a bit big

My best mate Dean gets out the passenger side with my pool cue butt in his hand

"Do yourself a favour mate don't embarrass yourself in front of your missus"

Indian guy looks at us then his missus..says nothing..gets in the car and drives off

Bellend

yep the only time my big gobb got me into trouble was at school...

walking down the corridor impersonating the headmaster....

I thought this will make my class mates jump

yoooouuuu laddie I shouted...

yes you know who was behind me...:rolleyes:

and of course....I got an echo from behind with the added sentence get to my office now...:eek:

No need for him to kick off, if he had of just realised he sounded like a plank you could of both laughed at him together /emoticons/biggrin.png

A year or so ago I was driving down a big posh road, I was the only vehicle on the road, without warning a car pulls out infront of me at the last minute from a side road and does about 15mph. I got on my horn to tell him to get out of the way as I slammed on my brakes. He stopped in the middle of the road, got out walked up to my window effing and screaming, I just politely said he should of waited rather than cut me up. His effing and blinding suddenly stopped and he ran off back to his car. I thought I had handled the situation well until I turned and saw my 6'6" skinhead bodybuilder mate had leant over with an evil grin. Oh well I'm still taking the credit for it :thumbsup:

Oh and someone I used to know who drove 18t trucks always cracked me up. If ever he was driving down a narrow road, say with cars on either side, and then a car was coming opposite, he would play chicken and if they didn't move, and occasionally they would come all the way down the road, he would just turn off his engine, get out a paper and start eating his lunch. It was hilarious to watch the guy in the car infronts face, thinking he was all that to try and make an 18t truck reverse down the road, to have to eventually give in and reverse back out of the way with his tail between his legs! /emoticons/wink.png

oh feck mr bump now daveyboy will have to try that one.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh mine woke up and said she fancied a cup of tea....

you know where the kettle is love...who said romance is dead..

The worst ones i ever had without actual violence was the guy tailgating me for 2 miles with my baby son in the back of the car..a few years ago now when i was not so calm..used to have anger management issues that took me years to control. .stopped in the middle of the road and gave him a mouthfull

The guy who walked across the back of my wifes car on a hill in wembley as she was pulling away on the other hand is lucky he is alive..she went to pull away and slightly rolled backwards

Numpty was walking accross the back of the car and she bumped him

He hit the back drivers side window with the can of paint he was carrying while my son was in his baby car seat on that side

As i was getting out to kill him she pulled away so i couldn't

I had the hump with her for ages after that

More chance of starting a war tonight,................Missus has fallen asleep.
Mine is brushing her teeth at the minute and mentioned some.sort of nooky during the day.. gonna make.my move soon.. might even get lucky .. about bloody time and all ;-)

Mine is brushing her teeth at the minute and mentioned some.sort of nooky during the day.. gonna make.my move soon.. might even get lucky .. about bloody time and all ;-)
Good luck Mate :thumbsup:

i was once washing a shop front and this guy comes over to me with his family , thinking hes clever he said "can you wash my wife"

i tryed not to take any notice but he dosent stop he keeps staring i my face with a big grin.

so i told him "carry on and ile have no window to clean ile throw through it"

he starts shouting and cursing but his wife pulls him away

that was close glad the shop owner wasnt there

Back