Best Battery

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, Sep 9, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. I am currently changing my wfp system to a 2 man system with to seperate sureflo 100psi pumps, can i run them both from the one battery if so what one is the best to get guys. if not what is the best way to do it as currentl i have a 12volt 85amp battery which is charge using a relay swith from my main battery.

Any help much appreciated

2. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    you should be able to run both pumps off the one battery,just would drain down quicker.
  3. Greg

Greg Guest

Hi all, Does anyone else get poor results ie spotting when cleaning leade dlight windows using wfp. I've cleaned quite a few now i've been back to heck on them when they are dry and im not happy with the results.
  4. Gav

Gav Grand Master

Dec 18, 2010
    Greg you need to creat your own thread for this question as it is not relevant best battery. You will then get some replys I am sure
  5. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Having worked in the battery industry for a couple of years prior to being laid off and doing this, I would say that although slightly more costly, go for an AGM over a FLA battery any day. You will get a far better cycle count on an AGM and the recharge time would be a lot quicker. Just avoid any that are sold as a Squadron Battery (there are a lot out there). They went bust about 3 years ago and the stock is still floating around. The other thing to be sure of is that your charger has the facility to charge this type of battery. If not, pick up a CTek XS3600 or XS7000
  6. I charge my battery from my main van battery using a relay switch so it only charges when my van battery has enough charging in it and it avoids over cooking as well. should i be able to charge an agm battery from this