Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ppm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Just made some more pure water and it's coming out at between 005 & 006. I know some of you use it this high & I will to but am now going to connect my 2nd di up which will take it right down. My question is how high would you go with your ppm before you would not use it.

Aye, rule of thumb is below 10. Using ibc I can go a bit over as the higher tds gets diluted by the lower

Excellent. So I'm safe. Thanks chaps. Gonna try next time to fill it up slowly as it seems to go down the slower I fill the backpack up which maybe gives it a chance to purify better. At the mo I'm filling it up at full pelt so gonna try that. Cheers lads feel more confident using it at that ppm now.

that will work posh, the slower you fill up the better with a di you will get more resin .Although the di is desinged for for speed if you have the time turn the pressure down

Back