Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

im looking at a new reel to replace my streamline pile of ? has anyone used the purefreedom bolt down reel not the electric , ive found hot water keeps damaging my streamline one as the shaft is plastic but the fred bit is alli and it leaks after a short time as im getting my new streamline heat wave in 5 weeks i want a good reel that wont let me down

im looking at a new reel to replace my streamline pile of ? has anyone used the purefreedom bolt down reel not the electric , ive found hot water keeps damaging my streamline one as the shaft is plastic but the fred bit is alli and it leaks after a short time as im getting my new streamline heat wave in 5 weeks i want a good reel that wont let me down
I can recommend the freestanding pf reels we have a few of them and guess they are similar to the van version the only criticism would be the manual ones are slow retrieval of the hose compared to other brands no idea why . If you were thinking about an electric reel the reel master from pf are very good but a bit over engineered

Tench check out flopro reels look like good solid unit,stainless steel at around 90 seems a bargain,i might treat myself to one lol

I’ll be fixing my Xline electric reel soon gone with winder for a bit I like a e winder as back up reel going to make my own twin stack set up one electric and one winder

I've always used claber reels. Affordable robust and haven't had one rust out yet

Latest Posts

Back