Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost A Customer To Quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had a missed call yesterday i returned the call a few times but no answer ! so i thought dont phone them to many times cos it can look a bit desperate and annoying so got a missed call again... returned the call 3 times ! no answer

so i rang again and said hiya the women goes its okay i found someone now i was like okay no probs cya

could of had another job ! /emoticons/sad.png lol

but i gained 1 customer yesterday and 1 today /emoticons/smile.png so i got 147 customers now /emoticons/smile.png

yer i hate that,

i had one on saturday like that, they left a message saying that they want a quote, missed the call as i was with my daughter, then phoned them back an hour later and they said they have phone another one and got them to do it!

I went out door knocking on sunday 14:00 - 16:00, and picked up 8 new jobs, got a call from another one I posted, today. So 9 in total. I've picked up 24 in the last 2 months.

I would definitely get out there knocking harunh, you could be picking up loads.

i puck up 1 from a confirmed lead yesterday .and i have another 5 to go back to and price up 1 maybe and a complate GSF clean to quote too

not bad for an hrs knocking .

this was all from 1 flyer i posted about 3 weeks back that i posted in a new customers door .

yer i hate that,i had one on saturday like that, they left a message saying that they want a quote, missed the call as i was with my daughter, then phoned them back an hour later and they said they have phone another one and got them to do it!
Family first mate, always

lol rc it could of been a customer that lead to a few commercials /emoticons/wink.png lol

I had the same thing earlier a fella left a voice mail for a quote on his conservatory roof i rang him back twice and no answer /emoticons/sad.png

Back