Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Long?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcproperty

How long would it take you water fed pole guys to clean 5 windows? Only small about 3ft wide by 4ft high???

Because some people think it's bull that 2 wfp guys using 2 vans can't clean 78 flats all next to each other in less than a day!

Each van only moved 3 times as 100m hose reached a lot of the site!

If your reffering to me, then where did I say 2 men cant clean 78 flats?

Posted Today, 09:00 PM

rcproperty, on 05 December 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

hey steve, where abouts in northampton are you?? im based in Abington!!!

we managed to get 86 properies done today and 78 of them was in 3 blocks of flats!! but we did have 2 hours with not working,

about 1hour traveling, 1 hour fixing hose in van!

Bull!!

Depends on how dirty they are and if the upvc is dirty too... If it's straight forward 5 windows I would say 3/4 minutes.
They are more or less the basic maintenance clean, except some of the downstairs one near the grass and mud.

I agree, around 1 minute a window if its just a maintenance clean. 78 flats 5 windows each is 390 windows so 2 men should take 3- 3 1/2 hours if all goes smoothly. I wouldn't want a solid 3 1/2 hours on the glass without a break though, hard work and my body would know it on the evening. Great work if you can get it, I'm envious! I used to clean a large block of flats trad a few years ago, about 40 flats 5 windows each. It took me 7 hours to do, I wish I'd been wfp back then as it would have been so much easier.

I agree, around 1 minute a window if its just a maintenance clean. 78 flats 5 windows each is 390 windows so 2 men should take 3- 3 1/2 hours if all goes smoothly. I wouldn't want a solid 3 1/2 hours on the glass without a break though, hard work and my body would know it on the evening. Great work if you can get it, I'm envious! I used to clean a large block of flats trad a few years ago, about 40 flats 5 windows each. It took me 7 hours to do, I wish I'd been wfp back then as it would have been so much easier.
Yer took us 2 about 4 hours to do them,

Posted Today, 09:00 PM

rcproperty, on 05 December 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

hey steve, where abouts in northampton are you?? im based in Abington!!!

we managed to get 86 properies done today and 78 of them was in 3 blocks of flats!! but we did have 2 hours with not working,

about 1hour traveling, 1 hour fixing hose in van!

Bull!!
Read further on....

I did and u said that I always talk bull!
Go back and red it again then. I said I wasn't disputing that It can be done. It can be, I said bull because I and most likely others find it extremely hard to believe any the cr@p that you say. Go back and read some of it.. Far-fetched is an understatement.

Go back and red it again then. I said I wasn't disputing that It can be done. It can be, I said bull because I and most likely others find it extremely hard to believe any the cr@p that you say. Go back and read some of it.. Far-fetched is an understatement.
So because I say it, it's bull and far fetched? Non of it is! There is nothing for me to gain by lying about anything.

Still like so examples what you think is bull and far fetched !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back