Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Diy Wfp Trolley System

Belfastcleaning

I woke up at 6am this morning and couldnt get back over, so came down stairs and made this wee trolley....

got the trolley from b and q - £19.99

20mm x 1m aluminium strip, i used for holding the barrel... £4 odds

got a 100psi propump £30

i used the parts from a controller made my rcproperty ( swapped for a brush )

i used a 20amp battery that i had for van mount, it was £35

the watertight box i also already had...

got the water barrel for £4.50!!!! only bought it as there no were else open on a sunday....

few nuts and bolts, electrical connectors...

tested it and it works!!! well pleased with myself!! lol

i am going to add a connection for charging it with the same charger as my gardiners backpack, also might see about getting it changed colour, maybe black or blue.. and need to shorten the handles as it wont fit in my van standing up lol

View attachment 774

View attachment 775

View attachment 776

View attachment 777

View attachment 778

View attachment 779

Rather than shorten the handles have a look what wagga has used to make a folding trolley...At least will give you some more ideas how to do it. :rolleyes:

You worked it out good like how you put the pump at the back .

Will be easier to move around as well.

Compaired with the other trolley set up.

P.S Whats wrong with the colour of the barrel looks good to me. :rolleyes: /emoticons/biggrin.png :D :lol: :lol:
Cheers H man.. It's the orange trolley I not too fussed on the colour.. The red barrel is fine. It's only a 20 litre tho, so I'm trying to find at least a 30 litre barrel

I was wondering why have you got 2 trolleys now ?
I just wanted to build my own trolley lol.. But I can now use this trolley as a trolley or van mount.. I'm not sure what will happen with gardiners pack now, I'm thinking maybe take it apart and make another trolley so I can just change the barrels over..

Back