Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How hot today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bloomin cold up here in the north...still in me winter gear...was great yesterday but not so today..and the forecast....hmmm i think i will just look out of the window../emoticons/smile.png

bloomin cold up here in the north...still in me winter gear...was great yesterday but not so today..and the forecast....hmmm i think i will just look out of the window../emoticons/smile.png
Yea right cnc it was blooming cold today

still it is good to see you did get wrapped up in yea winter gear this morning..!

can't take risks with the weather at your age old lad..lol

can't understand why you don't put your company name on yea woolly hat... ?

but then again a picture is worth a thousand words....!!! lol

upaja8a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he does remind me of me...i do have plans along that line in the summer i want to try overalls....with co logo on the back...no the hat i want has nx-01 on it and i will leave you to go to the great god google to find out why....and i wont pay the price for it at the mo..../emoticons/smile.png

^^ a trekkie :alien:
didnt take you long well done tuffers...yeh but not to the point of some people....if you saw 7 of 9 and the women on enterprise you would understand ....some very naughty scenes in enterprise .....:devil:

About time @Shiny got a profile pic
shiny1_rev.gif

Think it's a bit too g4y?
Your right Tuffers it is time for a profile pic. I was going to cheat and use this old pic from my 21st birthday party, but that won't be a true resemblance...

Ive let me self go a lot since them days...lol

8a4y2a4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh mines not quite that big yet.....it doesnt seem to go down no matter what i do....and if you could give me my hair back whilst your at it.....and im sure some parts of me are shrinking..............:rolleyes:

That might be because you sit around all day in ya lazyboy chair @cheapncheerful /emoticons/biggrin.png

Maybe you should try this for hair loss

[media]

[/media]

That might be because you sit around all day in ya lazyboy chair @cheapncheerful /emoticons/biggrin.pngMaybe you should try this for hair loss

[media]

yes mr smurf you just put me off....i did try a regain copy and the kids thought it was so funny...kept it up for a couple of months not a hope of working ...i cant afford to gamble thirty plus pounds on regain but if anyone on here says it works i will try it....oh i give up and just enjoy my life with what i have....its not as bad as some poor people have to live with...at least i have no pains....yet...well only the wife:eek:

Speaking of pain I noticed when I got home today to put ibuprofen gel on my aching back I've got a tee-shirt suntan now. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back