Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Have I Missed It

mark m

I might have missed it recently as there has been a lot of post recently but Pauls review of the tecbuk brush and who has got it now ?

paul hasnt put one up yet and he said he has posted it to me on monday! i havent got it yet, hoping to get it tomorrow!

Hi CNS-southwest,

There are other reviews on this forum and others; you can read reviews until you are exhausted. No doubt there will be many others in the future, but some people will always want one more review, either to look for reasons to buy or not to buy.

What I can tell you, it’s a fast brush (in the right hands) I can out price most of my competitors when I go window cleaning.

Richard

Hi CNS-southwest,

There are other reviews on this forum and others; you can read reviews until you are exhausted. No doubt there will be many others in the future, but some people will always want one more review, either to look for reasons to buy or not to buy.

What I can tell you, it’s a fast brush (in the right hands) I can out price most of my competitors when I go window cleaning.

Richard
Spot on with every comment, even me thats pretty much a newb to wfp could tell it does what it says on the tin but you'll never know for sure till you use it so are you on the list Dave.

Back