Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di Vessels, Buy New, Refurbed Or Second Hand?

DI Vessels, New, Refurbed or secondhand?

• new

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • refurbed

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • secondhand

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

rcproperty

guys that use DI vessels to make pure water, what do you reccommend

i know Refurbished ones are like secondhand, but i mean from a place that reburbs them instead of off another guy just selling there old one.

I got a re-furbed one off ebay for £25 I think plus £8 postage. Does the job. I think the same fella sells them on here.
yer seen one on there, 19lt one for £40 delivered, only lives about 20 miles away from me, so might ask for collection as im going out that way soon

Some of refurb ones I have seen they have not been set up right, You then get untreated mixing with pure and end up throwing away good resin !

Some of refurb ones I have seen they have not been set up right, You then get untreated mixing with pure and end up throwing away good resin !
so what would u say is the best?

it will only be used 4-6 times a year for on site making of pure water, dont care if i have to just use resin once and throw it away and put fresh in it for next time, if it means i can do the work in one day instead of 2 because van dont hold enough water.

he is the one who as got a advert on hear looks like he has good feedback so I would say you would be ok

he is the one who as got a advert on hear looks like he has good feedback so I would say you would be ok
yer he has got a good rep on there! but thought i would ask as never had anything to do with DI vessels

I must have been lucky as I have different sizes different colours etc never had a problem I am sure you will be fine

I have 2 di vessels 1 x brodex 11ltr 1 x refurb from eBay 11ltr both use same resin tulsi on mb both return pure input tds only 49 though but can't tell the difference

Back