Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Im thinking about converting to computer for book keeping.

Say I had a laptop/handheld device and I was keeping not of addresses, price of house and if they have paid on a spread sheet. Is there anyway I could get it to go to my home computer automaticly?

I know I could email it or put it on a USB I dont want to lol.

Im not in to paying for those window cleaning book keeping programes either. I prefer a simple spread sheet

I just brought 2 blackberry 7“ PlayBook tablets and they have spreadsheets on and just sinc it to the pc. There are 64mb and cost £135 each

Great bit of kit, I'm on it now on here and use it for Internet get emails on it has 2 cameras. Best thing to do is Google it and watch some videos of it.

I got my round spreadsheets on here and I can edit them as I go then plug it in on the pc at night and sinc it up.

Plus I have all h and s documents, scan copies of certificates, pictures of past jobs so if anyone asked I can show them straight away.

Great bit of kit, I'm on it now on here and use it for Internet get emails on it has 2 cameras. Best thing to do is Google it and watch some videos of it.

I got my round spreadsheets on here and I can edit them as I go then plug it in on the pc at night and sinc it up.

Plus I have all h and s documents, scan copies of certificates, pictures of past jobs so if anyone asked I can show them straight away.
I see, I want it to update on my computer as I go. I dont want to have to sync it when I get in.

Don't think there is a cheap way of doing that. be some good software to do that. Something like taxi drivers use

use an android phone. My spreadsheet is on google docs so I can access the same file from my computer, my laptop or my phone (or pad if i had one) Saves having to syncronize and all the problems associated with that plus you don't need to a back up.

Hello mate,

I have an zthink pad (tablet) and an I phone.

I have set everything up to my google account and each time I update my calendar with an appointment or address book with a customer then it updates on both, I plan tonight on also seeing if I can link outlook on my computer.

This way they will all be interlinked, 2 copy's of everything, plus the copy held on my gmail account, plus everything will be backed up in a pen drive too.

Latest Posts

Back