Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

On Average

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

Hi guys,

I know this is a really hard question to ask.... But on average how many jobs do you do a week? I don't mean in the height of the season or the low of the season, I mean in the middle?

Lol sorry need to do some number crunching.

Thanks

Dave

all depends on how fast you are at working, how far apart the jobs are etc!

be around 15 - 25 a day depending on things.

My number crunching was based on 2x £7 jobs per hour for 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, minus £100 per week in case of no work. X4 weeks. I then took the total month figure and removed £100 diesel, car insurance, liability insurance and my mobile cost, I then left £200 in the company and paid me the rest. This works out roughly the same as what I earn now at work.

What do you think of your job at the moment? If your your own boss then the money you make is yours rather then going to someone else. You can also expand and do add ons such as gutter cleans. from what ive heard on the forums people make good money doing them

My plan was to venture onto cars, motorbikes, driveways, paths, patios, decking, carpets and guttering and then maybe onto painting and garden maintenance ??

I never get 15+ jobs done in a day, but my average price is higher than most I'd think for residential work.

I do however need to get 20 done tomorrow as £250 is needed as took today off... we shall see. hehe

Zemon it just as Belfastcleaning says, when I started putting my rounds together I was trying to work out how many an hour per day etc, now I price at what I want plus travel if I'm to expensive for the punter I just move on! Over 6 weeks working 2 early mornings on shop fronts and pubs, 3 evenings a week and 5 out of 6 weekends I collect £3600. It's not the amount of jobs but the price of the job that counts!! Good luck GF

I work it like this...... I need two good days per week..... In other words... if the weather is ok for at least two days per week, then i know i can make my living from it!!!... On occasions the weather is bad most of the week. So, I will use a Saturday and very rarely a Sunday to catch up... I do an average of 50 per week. (60 some weeks, 40 some weeks... whatever!!!) I can do 15 on a good day!... One every half hour throughout the day!... But. I feel knackered the next day mind!. Some days I will do 15, most days 10 and if i am up to date 5 or 6... I keep a spreadsheet of my monthly//bi monthly work and just make sure that all my custy's are cleaned and up to date!... I am not greedy!. I just do enough to pay the bills, put food on the table, buy my baccy and enjoy a pint or two!!!...

50 a week is a good number, thats 10 a day, which should give you an early finish or allow you to catch up on the rainy days missed,

I am still building my run up following a move to Ireland last year. I will be happy when I have around 50 jobs a week at the prices I charge. At present the actual figures are all over the place, mainly due to the weather, but when I reach the above figure it will equate to a decent enough living for my and my family's needs.

John

My prices are a little out... One or two get a pound out of me. One or two could do with a pound knocked off. I charge £7-£8 per house (Suffolk is cheaper, than say a busy money city!!) , I often get a tenna!. So, all in all it balances itself out and i tick along ok...

Back