Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS is high - what do I do?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I have a RO DI system and my TDS is sooo high??? its at 002 now and I dont know what to do?

I have only had a WFP system for 3 years now and at a loos at to why its going up.

I have ONLY been using 1000 litres a week and I last changed the resin 2 months ago?? is that normal for it to start going up so HIGH.

HELP me please what do I do now.

shold I throw my system away (its a 200 GPD system) and get a 40 50 system?

pleas e hepl

any advice would be gereatly appreciatted

thanks

KOOP

/emoticons/wink.png

Ye that is really high I be worried making a right mess of the windows!!!no joking some windies get away with upto 10 I personnaly use 000 for piece of mind?

How old are filters? Do u use back flush on ro?if changed resin only weeks ago that alone should bring down to 000 I think

Maybe something in your setup is contaminating the water???tank,hose etc

I have a RO DI system and my TDS is sooo high??? its at 002 now and I dont know what to do?
I have only had a WFP system for 3 years now and at a loos at to why its going up.

I have ONLY been using 1000 litres a week and I last changed the resin 2 months ago?? is that normal for it to start going up so HIGH.

HELP me please what do I do now.

shold I throw my system away (its a 200 GPD system) and get a 40 50 system?

pleas e hepl

any advice would be gereatly appreciatted

thanks

KOOP

/emoticons/wink.png
Or is this a joke lol

My suspicion is that there's nothing wrong with the system itself it's the TDS meter getting bored of always saying 000

If a new TDS meter does not solve the problem at a 10% Mix of Johnsons baby oil to your water if nothing else it will leave a wonderful sheen on the windows and frames!! :rolleyes:

My suspicion is that there's nothing wrong with the system itself it's the TDS meter getting bored of always saying 000
If a new TDS meter does not solve the problem at a 10% Mix of Johnsons baby oil to your water if nothing else it will leave a wonderful sheen on the windows and frames!! :rolleyes:

/emoticons/biggrin.png At least your pole will slide up and down easy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Try trad as does a better job than waggling a stick about /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back