Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger S-Channel Plus

I had an email this morning about their new channel

Just get @H MAN to bash it with his hammer and it might work even better /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep missed the boat fits, missed the barge fits as well,

Love how they talk like they new about it for years bla bla bla, well if that's the case then why didn't they bring it out years ago!

I had an email this morning about their new channel
Just get @H MAN to bash it with his hammer and it might work even better /emoticons/biggrin.png
I know you're just having a laugh, but at least hmans stuff actually works. It's far more hilarious that a large company with millions at their disposal puts something like this out like it's some kind of showpiece.

Yep missed the boat fits, missed the barge fits as well,
Love how they talk like they new about it for years bla bla bla, well if that's the case then why didn't they bring it out years ago!
It's like for 3 years they've been developing this minor bend in a piece of metal.

What makes me wonder is how they even have the rubber hanging over on the pictures, why they still have the corner curve etc

I know! The over hanging rubber shows just how half hearted it all was, they must have been scrambling around the drawing board to get that complex design together, /emoticons/biggrin.png

The guys that own them could chime in here but didn't that fancy carbon fibre anniversary one have these dog ears?
Inb4 they don't want to get any filthy mucky water all over their showpieces

I still bet unger will sell thousands if not millions world wide of those new channels as only a very small percentage of cleaners go on forums that know better. Also the sad fact is they also will believe everything they read about them when they go to purchase some new gear from suppliers

The sort of windie who falls for that is the sort who wouldn't understand what the dogear does or how it works

Especially if the company making them shows pics with the overhanging rubber

Moermans one works because they understand the principal behind it..same as anyone who mods their own

But it does have go faster stripes on the ends /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back