Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Good Lads ?

I've got an older version and it's very useful, reckoned to be not quite as accurate as a handheld but not enough to concern us, and from a reputable supplier, can't be bad. /emoticons/smile.png

I think I seen vito saying he uses one of these, got to be worth £20
Yes, that's what i have. First reading taken after ro and second after di setup. I find it useful for when i first start processing water. The readings through the ro when I first turn on tap are usually about 150ppm. So I put product tube down the waste. Then I can watch the ppm come down to about 6-7ppm then reconnect to the di unit. It helps to preserve the resin. I am also always able to monitor the quality of the resin whenever I want.

Good bit of kit, reasonable price too, if you compare with regular suppliers. Notice it's got the thin John Guest fittings so you'd need to adapt if you're using bigger tubing.

It's cheaper to buy direct off the website as advise, trying to be diplomatic /emoticons/smile.png

You can also buy larger fittings to fit 12mm size hose.

An inline meter will not give you an accurate reading if water is still, it is designed to read running water.

The next model up on their website is a nice piece of kit. I have just got one.

HM Digital DM-2: Commercial In-Line Dual TDS Meter

The readings are the same as they are on my recently calibrated handheld unit

Back