Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

- 10 tonight !

Damo

So they predicted really bad frosts all over UK.

It's above freezing here with it getting down to about 1.

I don't want bad frosts but come on. I thought the BBC was fairly accurate

No better than the daily fail /emoticons/sad.png

Spent most the day sorting out and improving frost protection and I can't even test it lol

It makes me mad when I see these headings.

"Days away from the worst winter in 60 years".

In gonna seriously make a campaign to stop the scare mongering.

Hate it when they forcast heavy rain all day so u stay at home waiting for it to start any min and eventually you get about half an hours light rain. Or just as bad when they say dry all day and you get 5 hours rain

That's why i just go out and work

If it gets too bad i will go home which is rare

I NEVER not go in due to it may rain. Was caught out years ago. Lost a day and it never rained.
Yeah I get that. Just sometimes it's chucking it down. Fat ole band of rain on the forcast. Gonna rain for 6 hours. Should be try tomorrow. Might as well do it then. Much easier

I go out usual time, park up where I'm working and give it half hour if its raining, or if it chucks down while I'm out I'll wait for a while to see if it passes, that way if its only a shower I don't lose out, if its persistent then I'm home 30 mins later if it stops and its not too late then I'm back out, dont go out after 2, only doing an hour seem pointless when your travelling for 20 mins of that I'd just cover the fuel cost

Back