Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how to spend a Saturday

il come over sometime u can show me lol never triwed
I suffer from extremely high blood pressure and am a complete figit. Fishing sends me into a completely relaxed state. The blood consultant that I have to see every 6 months, reckons it does the power of good to find something that does this :thumbsup:

I've suggested fishing to my old man when he first retired. Nope, his retirement lasted about 6 months before he was back on the tools.

I see myself doing this sort of thing when I am old and grey

Spent mine hungover in Cardiff leisure pool.

Wales in the semi finals!!!!!!!!

One of my customers pulled a 40lb salmon out of the Wye this season! Real old boy, with a stretch of river he hires out. Had to get the farmer to help him pull it out. Nice to see fish back in the river. **** knows where all the eels have gone?

One of my customers pulled a 40lb salmon out of the Wye this season! Real old boy, with a stretch of river he hires out. Had to get the farmer to help him pull it out. Nice to see fish back in the river. **** knows where all the eels have gone?
90% of eels have been wiped out by a disease

Little park lake near me had some nice carp in it and pike around 16lb, Sadly most of them have gone now due to immigrants eating them. Shame.

Latest Posts

Back