Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SALES

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Any suppliers have any sales going on, You would think Alex G. would have a sale on as a way of saying ThankYou to all there loyal customers, Come on Alex, Even some free posting, I only need a new Sill Brush. But posting pushes price up.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Any suppliers have any sales going on, You would think Alex G. would have a sale on as a way of saying ThankYou to all there loyal customers, Come on Alex, Even some free posting, I only need a new Sill Brush. But posting pushes price up.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
You can get free posting with ordering more than £45 + VAT.

There must be some additional stuff you want that you can swell your order with, like prefilters for your r/o. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ill get 2 sill brushes, ive been using my sill brush as normal on slx, had helper for a while using soft hybrid, seems very poor compared to the cleaning power of my white sill brush, Sill brushes are the brush 4 me now.

Back