Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What music?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cambridge Cleaner

Cambridgeshire Cleaner
Forgive me if this has been done before but wIth the odd bit of decent weather I've taken to using my iPod while working.

I'd appreciate your comments.

I've discovered there's definitely music to clean windows to and music not to use. Now this doesn't necessarily mean all my favourite music. For example I love Adele's "25" but it's no good for cleaning. Just got new Disturbed album (didn't think I was a heavy metal fan) and it's just the job.

If your a classical fan: Greig's Peer Gynt - Morning BAD

Greig's Peer Gynt - In the Hall of the Mountain King GOOD

My top 5 tracks right now:

1. Dire Straits - Telegraph Road : Good way to start the day as it builds from a slow start.

2. Disturbed - Into the light

3. Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

4. ELO - Nightrider

5. Beyoncé - Single Ladies

You suggestions please

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Beyonce...WTF?:confused:

I like a mix..

Skrillex

Army of the pharaoh's

Guns n roses

Hatebreed

Disturbed

3 days grace

To name a few.

Dire straits is good

When I'm working at the moment i listen to

Muse

Radiohead

Artic monkeys

Old acid house

Pantera

Cypress hill

I am well and truly barking up the wrong tree on this one but at the mo I listen to LBC love a talk radio station all of a sudden but back to my roots is what my two middle boys (5 & 3 bear in mind) want me to always put on

5yo is hiccup song (his words) and that is general levy incredible

3yo is man that lives in the jungle song (again his words) and that is uk pachi and shy fx original nuttah,

I am an old skool raver [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Or house choons like this

More E vicar lol

[media]

[/media]
My absolute favourite music is always gonna be ska especially anything on 2 tone

Good old mr Dammers

Wow Daveyboy I remember them, Couple of them was in Rise of the foot soldier.

This was the best though /emoticons/smile.png

[media]

[/media]

I have absolutely loads

All the stuff by shut up and dance

Virtually any track you could name from late 80s acid house

I'll have to have a count up on the pc but must have over 3000 tracks from that era and original jungle tracks

All recorded from vinyl that i or friends own and loads i had to trawl the net for

I am well and truly barking up the wrong tree on this one but at the mo I listen to LBC love a talk radio station all of a sudden but back to my roots is what my two middle boys (5 & 3 bear in mind) want me to always put on
I also listen to LBC and sometimes BBC London for a change.

They're mostly talk stations... i used to listen to music stations but they're soooooo repetitive that i gave up.

I also listen to LBC and sometimes BBC London for a change.They're mostly talk stations... i used to listen to music stations but they're soooooo repetitive that i gave up.
I listen to bbc London as well. Really like Robert elms but cant stand Vanessa feltz because she likes the sound of her own voice to much, although strangely, I wouldn't mind poking her

I listen to bbc London as well. Really like Robert elms but cant stand Vanessa feltz because she likes the sound of her own voice to much, although strangely, I wouldn't mind poking her
Its the reverse for me steve. (and im not talking about the poking /emoticons/biggrin.png)

not overly keen on Robert Elms but prefer Vanessa. She does like the sound of her own voice but she's extremely articulate and has well reasoned arguments :thumbsup: Makes me think of alternative opinions.

Bit of the courteeners & shiny toy guns

Talk sport of listening to the radio

Been listening to a lot of cranberries at the moment

Loved them back in the day

And always listen to punk especially SLF & buzzcocks & X- Ray spex

Yeah posh we have had that discussion. .can't beat a bit of punk

I still am in to slaves at the mo as it is punk and new

Back