Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What brush currently?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi guys

Which brush are you guys currently using and find the best? Im changing my mind alot and finding it annoying.

Been advised to try gardiners medium sill brush and a flocked for lead..

What are you all using currently?

we have 2 poles which get swapped around between us, theres an ultimate medium on 1 and just put an extreme stiff on the other, the ultimate feels better on the glass but the extreme is quicker for spider webs etc & of course much lighter but like @paul1 i change my mind a lot

Ultimate flocked and Ultimate Medium soft.

I have an Exline Evo-Lite which is also a cracking brush (love the color) but I find the bristles a little long for most of my work. The Ultimates get round the frames better but are not so good on ledges unless you angle them over with the angle adapter. Most of the time though I just step back and raise the pole to change the angle if need be.

I love the ultimate flock that I got on your recommendation, now you have used both the flockedwhats your thoughts on the medium soft and what do you prefer, as noticed today my flocked brush got clogged up a fair bit was working in the sticks today so plenty of dead leaves etc.

is a flocked brush suitable for regular everyday cleaning ? I always assuned had to be a stiffer bristle like the mediums I use currently? using a superlite at moment find the bristles too long anyone tried the new compact superlite? tried the soft supreme before but didn't last me two minutes, cheers all

ive got a few brushes not as meny as tuffers tho:rofl:

tecbuk hibrid

tecbuk black

superlite meadium mixed

superlite flocked

extreme hibrid

gardner sill red stiff

ive just bined my supreme soft hibrid

ultmate meadium mixed

out of all these my favurt for glass is defo the ultmate and 2nd fave is the supreme 3rd superlite meadium mixed for leaded glass has to be the tecbuk black but i think ill try the ultmate flocked next.

for gutter cleaning its the superlite flocked but ill be ordering a soft sill brush i think

My favorite is the flocked for regular maintenance cleans and leaded work but if there's a lot of debris on the ledges then the medium soft mono as it doesn't pick so much of it up. It just brushes most of it off.

If I had to choose just one brush it would probably be the flocked. For me it's the better all rounder. They are also surprisingly good on bird muck and slug trails

Thanks for the answer Mark, I also love the flocked just wanted someone experience on the medium soft, as I don't think the medium mix is that good myself, also with the likes of today where there was a lot of debris on the sill etc, I found the flocked sill slightly better than the ultimate flocked but still got clogged but not as much.

Back