Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hired Help?

joe34

Hi,does anyone know of anyone who could come round and look at my system in my van is kept in the Essex area near Stansted.

I got a new ro last week and I had problem with that I've now got a new one and i'm having the same problem.

my tap water is normally 470 but ive just checked it and its gone down to 370 but even after going through a brand new ro it when down to 045 which isn't that good anyway and creeps back up .

Just wondered if anyone new of someone who knows there stuff to come and have a look i'd pay them just don't know what eles to do .Must admit it's first time in a long while I've thought about getting out this game really starting to p**s me off

Who did you but your system from mate? Maybe ring them and ask for help,

Have you backflushed the RO?

Hello Jake ,I got the van and the sytem from a guy second hand it's a k system and the bloke who runs it unless you've got a few grand to spend in your pocket dont want to know.

No I haven't but seriously thinking of getting one as the pressure is rubbish here would that alter the reading? they are 10" filters mate?

Ok so a few things to try,

Set waste to 60% and pure 40%

Get a booster pump to run inline just before the RO,

And then get 20 inch pre filters, I hope that will solve your problems!

Perhaps your tds meter isn't reading correctly. I would check that first by getting a bottle of tds test fluid from Daqua and test its performance.

did you change prefilters

did you fit the ro the correct way ??

is there a small hairline craic in housing ro

have you measured the amount of water coming out of pure and out of waste per minute ??

also are you testing the water in the tank or testing the water as it goes into tank ? as there cud be dirt

alot could go wrong thats why most people on here build there own system as if somethin goes wrong u know wat it cud be and how to change it/ fix

Latest Posts

Back