Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

its here whoop whoop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use the 12 rung combi triple version but now both red bits of webbing have rotted away.

Will get myself a 12 rung like yours next as are not so heavy and slightly longer too :D

View attachment 2551

Now this is why I use a mircrolite standoff aswell as and ankalad on my gutter clearing setup.

View attachment 2552

Looking from the ground you would think yeah I can do that corner no probs with a guttervac

View attachment 2553

more to follows

thats the kit you need....yeh of course putting your ladder on the gutter does have its drawbacks....as it squashes and you cant get your hand in.....i will have to start investing..../emoticons/smile.png

Depends on what sort of work you want to take on but 7.58 max working height is quite a popular size when wanting to use a microlite standoff resting on roof tiles. If you are thinking on taking on much taller 2 & 3 storey jobs aswell then I would get a seperate 10m plus max working height ladder as are a beast of a thing to use on every job. Using both a microlite & ankalad fitted on each ladders would be the safest option.

got my ladders today well happy /emoticons/biggrin.png

can't wait to start using them just need to get a ankalad then I will be happy lol

nce one laugher ill b using mine for the first time next week cant wate its a tall gutter job to /emoticons/biggrin.png i realy like the run locks very safe

How's the ankalad working out? Does it rust, is it a pain to move about when set up and does it sit well with the ladder on a roof rack :specs

I quite often use my gutter clearing ladder setup on bungalows as can use it as a free standing ladder for car ports, conservatory's, gutters etc.

That's with an ankalad and microlite standoff no probs

Would be safer than the step ladders will use as there old and abit flexy

Don't have a ankalad yet could use the ladders as free standing ladder might be safer

would love a little giant step ladder but don't fancy spending £190 on them

When I say freestanding I mean the ankalad legs when deployed you can use the ladder upto fourteen feet without the ladder resting on anything.

Back