Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

phone number in ads

P

paul fenwick

when advertising either on leaflets,gumtree,business cards,facebook,car door mags and cards in shop windows I tend to use just my work mobile number and NOT my home phone number(wife works nights so asleep all day), but now my wife has pointed out maybe I am losing work from people,especially older people who don't want to phone mobiles.just wondered what you lads have on your advertising,home and mobile or just mobile phone number.

I put both as like your wife has pointed out and many older people themselves have mentioned they don't like just seeing mobile numbers and also like to see an address too.

Mobile number and Facebook page on mine

Does anyone else have their address on business cards??

I don't on my flyers but business cards i do as only customers get them and anyone they pass one on to

I think it looks good as easier to trust someone who you know address etc rather than an anonymous bloke walking round your house

I don't have a home number. I'm thinking of getting on of dose boxes, they have a home number but my mobile gets all the calls and I can but it to end calls after a specific time and so on. A lot of choices in them, and an app to control it.

unfortunately I do use my home number and some one of a certain er ethnicity seems to think I am here for there benefit:rolleyes:

as for your wife...my son works nights too...turn the phone off...as I do...

but you may get a ppi idiot....yep older folks not so keen on ringing mobiles.../emoticons/biggrin.png...

Back