Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thank You Rc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

they got there quick! was on 5 day postage! royal mail pulled there finger out this time!

the spray works great on taps, stainless steel sinks and plug holes too!

Awesome, at the hospital ATM with the missus to see if the baby fancies making an appearance yet (doubtful)

But as soon as I'm bk home ill give it a crack /emoticons/smile.png

My brother is my postie so maybe I had an advantage, although my other stuff still ain't come from a few eBay sellers so.... Maybe he is hiding it ahaha

Appreciate you sending these mate

still not showing yet then? god bet the misses is getting a bit peed off about it now and wants it out! lol

thats handy then, does he do leaflet drops for you too while he is out???

no problem!

I found it brilliant.

Rather than doing bad bits twice, leave it for half hour.

Absolute brilliant stuff /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks RC

that bottle rc has sent you is the steroid of cleaning supplements /emoticons/wink.png lol

some people might say its cheating /emoticons/tongue.png but others will say its good for u /emoticons/wink.png lol

that bottle rc has sent you is the steroid of cleaning supplements /emoticons/wink.png lol
some people might say its cheating /emoticons/tongue.png but others will say its good for u /emoticons/wink.png lol
Lol H,

Back