Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sick

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

of the weather

Its to snow today and tomorrow all day then heavy rain all day Friday. Ive got 1 clear day lol in saying that it may change...

Anybody else got cr@p weather? I can see me getting someone out to help us out on Thursday. Then just going out in the snow and clean what I can lol

Down south starting to get a few clear days here in there but i know what you mean.

I swear the weather forecasters do it to wind us window cleaners up as well,SICK Of II.!!!!

I got the noravirus yesterday, there goes my idea of working all week.. oh and then the rain seems to be stuffing us around like mad the last few months

I have the influenze(man flu) could not get out of bed since sat night.

Feeling better now just need to eat and drink to get 100% myself

Work on fri n sat hope am not rained off then! Would be my luck lol.

If its not snow its rain!

Get well soon koopmaster norovirus is awful

Unfortunately in this game we are all at the mercy of the weather if we can work or not.

Can be darn annoying at times but that’s just how it is…

I don't feel that great myself today :mellow:

Plenty of bugs going about at the mo.

I have the influenze(man flu) could not get out of bed since sat night.Feeling better now just need to eat and drink to get 100% myself

Work on fri n sat hope am not rained off then! Would be my luck lol.

If its not snow its rain!

Get well soon koopmaster norovirus is awful

you guys should be like me i have white blood cells threw the roof never get any colds or flus or anything havent had any problems for 5 yrs saying that these cells are a problem lol

Old folk like me are more susceptible to catching bugs /emoticons/biggrin.png

you guys should be like me i have white blood cells threw the roof never get any colds or flus or anything havent had any problems for 5 yrs saying that these cells are a problem lol

i worked in drizzly rain today

last week i worked in the snow and its just gotta be done /emoticons/smile.png

if customers dont like it i tell them that if their dirty after just let me know ill do them again for free...

Woke up Nd the place is white!! Also loaded with the cold and got a bad chest infection.. Yesterday was out working in the snow, today I'll have to drive around to see if any work that's not covered in snow.. Bill week next week so got to get out /emoticons/sad.png

Im like that its not that cold that bothers me, it looking where im going

I have a 3 year old, he keeps getting me sick

Sorry to say this, great weather down South today! Working in a t shirt and have come home with a bit of colour on my face!! I am sure I will get my comeuppance for showing off now !!!!

Back