Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drowend rat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I came home today like a drowned rat but at least I had the sense to wear me wellies as any good paddy would do./emoticons/biggrin.png

Someone nicked me "N" in me title :rolleyes:

sad thing is me didnt notice the missing n.....yeh wet be part of the job....along with smelly sometimes too...been good day here....sat on my settee...oops...oh god i hate invoices.....and my laptop be broke....notice no capital i......i know what it is but canna be bothered.....just had to copy and paste the £ for my invoices... oh god i hate office....but it be the weekend i not moving for the next two days....apart from the bloomin taxi service for kids of course...role on formula one weekends....

Last 2 days has been alwful.

Not stopped raining here all day now.

On the good side went leafleting yesterday & got 3 enquiries so that's a +

Past couple of weeks have been good though. Worked all day today. It was gorgeously spring like. Also, I am a few weeks behind, but all customers have been really appreciative when I have eventually got round to theirs. I have been plyed with tea and cakes. More tips than usual as well....three today.....couple of fivers and a three quid. Cant grumble

Back