Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boxing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

Anyone watch the boxing ?. I like the boxing just about as much as football tbh. Done a bit when I was younger but while competing in another sport I got my **** kicked and ended up breaking my arm that bad that the bone popped through the skin and have 2 plates in my arm now.

Looks like we are going to see fury v usyk now as he's accepted 70/30 split. Don't think he troubles fury tbh, think fury was wanting the aj fight instead though.

Aj would have been a better PPV or on my dodgy stick

The aj fight is worth alot more money to fury. That ruiz fight has ruined aj. He's to scared to get hit now, if he got his tactics right I'd still fancy to beat usyk. His finishing before the ruiz loss was frightening. That version of aj has a real chance against fury. The current version wouldn't last 6 rounds with fury. Be interesting to see of he can get back to how he was. I don't really like him anyway tbh but I do hope he comes back to how he was before the ruin fight.

Yeah I watch boxing, more into MMA though as that's what I used to compete in, Usyk is Fury's toughest fight in my opinion as he will 100% outbox Fury. Fury needs to fight like he did in the last 2 Wilder fights and make it a dog fight to win, which is also everyone's tactic against Usyk but he's an animal that only gets better as the rounds go on and others get tired.

Yeah I watch boxing, more into MMA though as that's what I used to compete in, Usyk is Fury's toughest fight in my opinion as he will 100% outbox Fury. Fury needs to fight like he did in the last 2 Wilder fights and make it a dog fight to win, which is also everyone's tactic against Usyk but he's an animal that only gets better as the rounds go on and others get tired.

Furys to big I think, hel constantly lean on him etc. I tried to watch ufc before, it's to brutal for me. I have to look away at times as it's to brutal.

Back